You’ve checked your backlog and suddenly you see it. You need to craft content for a new web page. For some marketers this marks the beginning of endless back and forths with developers, upper management or even clients over what content you need to create.
Wouldn’t it be easier to simplify this process?
That’s where a website content template comes into play.
What are some benefits to using them? Let’s count three:
- They make it easier to take a content-first approach with everything written and ready to hand off to a developer.
- Templates help provide the clarity your developers need to insert the content you’ve created to the webpage without them having to endlessly ask for it. T
- hey also help you and your marketing team remain consistent which leads to more pages being published on time.
After all, who wouldn’t like being on time?
Plus, they make it easy for writers to pass content back and forth for editing review.
This post will walk you through how to use our template to create your initial content for any web page. We’ll also cover a four-step planning process to share with your marketing team.
Keep reading to see how you can simplify your entire website content creation process.Website Content Template: How to Get Content Right the First Time, Every Time
Why Should You Have A Website Content Template?
Website content templates ensure three critical things happen whenever you’re creating new content for your web page.
- They can help you organize all the content that is going on to your web page is in one place.
- Using a template can help ensure that you don’t miss anything when it comes to creating your web pages. Templates allow you to check every box and ensure every piece of information is where it needs to be.
- Finally, they make it easy to hand off your content to your developers. The chances of a marketer being able to place content on a web page are pretty slim. So instead of developers having to ask for information, they’ll have everything they need in one place.
Download Your Website Content Template To Get Started
Filling in a template the right way can make it easy for your developers to transfer approved content on to a web page and not have to guess where it should go.
Instead of taking the time to format and create your template, download this one. It’s got everything you need plus editable sections that you can customize for each web page you create.
So what are you waiting for? Download this template and start reading!